Friday 9 May 2014

question 4: Who would be the audience of your media project?

Our prime research was done through a small questionnaire which I carried out individually with random people in Bicester town Center. I asked the different people two questions: ''their age range, 18-28, 39-48, 49+'' and ''if they liked horror films''. after carrying out the survey I analysed the results. It showed that 70% of people aged between 18-28 enjoyed to watch horror films. the other 30% said they didn't. I also did an observation, by noticing that it was primarily couples going to the cinema. Therefore as our film is a horror film I believe my Target audience to be couples aged between 18 and 28.

Age ranges:            (Number of people which where asked was 50)

  • 18-28         14 people liked horror films out of 20 people.
  • 39-48         5 people liked horror films out of 20 people.
  • 49+            2 people liked horror films out of 10 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment