Thursday 17 October 2013

An introduction to story boarding

In the previous lesson we started to learn about story boarding. We learned that to be able to make a good film, we would need to draw out in detail how each shot would go within the scene. My group and I chose a clip from insidious which we would copy in terms of story board and filming.


Above is my groups versoin of the incidious clip shown above that. It was to helpus get a better understanding of story bording. Below is the story board we made up from the incidious clip.





I have done some personal research looking into story boarding. This is one of the clips which I have found showing a great insight into how I can story board better and why I should do it in my pre-production planing. 

from this clip i learnt that using an artist can realy help in making good drawings. That is why Zoe (an artist) in our group drew the story board above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment